STAMFORD, Conn., Feb. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Charter Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ: CHTR) today announced that Christopher Winfrey, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will participate in the Morgan Stanley Technology, Media and Telecom Conference in San Francisco, California, on Tuesday, February 26, 2012. Mr. Winfrey's remarks are scheduled to begin at 8:45 a.m. PST.
A live webcast will be available and can be accessed on Charter's website at www.charter.com by selecting "Investor & News Center" from the lower menu on the home page, then "Financial Information". Following the live broadcast, an archive of the webcast will also be available on this website.
SOURCE Charter Communications, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV