Business travelers who park their cars at the airport several days a week. Families with an extra car they only drive occasionally. Drivers who avoid slamming on the brakes. They’re all less likely to be in an accident and can save money on their car insurance with Snapshot, Progressive’s optional Pay As You Drive ® insurance discount program, a form of insurance also known as usage-based insurance ( UBI).
This cool Snapshot gadget from Progressive won't cost you a cent, but it could save you from zero up to 30 percent on your car insurance. (Photo: Business Wire)
With Snapshot, consumers can save on their car insurance based on their safe driving habits. Drivers currently earning discounts in the optional program are already saving an average of $150 per year. The program is now available to Progressive customers in Washington and open for a free test drive to all drivers in the state even if they are not Progressive customers. To test drive Snapshot, visit: http://www.progressive.com/auto/snapshot-test-drive.aspx.
Snapshot creates a personalized insurance rate based on a driver’s actual habits. Progressive has been awarded a series of patents on the methods and systems used in Snapshot, creating a program that is unmatched in its advanced technology, security and ability to optimize discounts for customers.
“More than one million drivers have participated in our program to get personalized car insurance rates by sharing information about their safe driving,” said Dave Pratt, Progressive’s general manager of usage-based insurance. “Now, Washington drivers are just 30 days away from saving with the Snapshot program.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV