Founded by Nokia, Samsung, Silicon Image, Sony and Toshiba, the
MHL Consortium’s goal is to establish MHL technology as the de
facto standard of choice for audio / video connectivity for mobile
At MWC, attendees will see booth demonstrations in gaming, home
entertainment and video conferencing. The latest generation MHL
specification supports the following features:
|When:||Monday, February 25, 2013 (9 a.m.-7 p.m. CET) Tuesday, February 26, 2013 (9 a.m.-7 p.m. CET) Wednesday, February 27, 2013 (9 a.m.-7 p.m. CET) Thursday, February 28, 2013 (9 a.m.-4 p.m. CET)|
|Where:||Hall 7, Stand 7C71 MWC 2013 Fira Gran Via Passeig Juan Carlos I 08908 Hospitalet de Llobregat Barcelona, Spain|
To schedule a business or press meeting, please contact: email@example.com.
Follow MHL (@MHLconsortium) on Twitter.
Become a fan on Facebook.Learn more about MHL technology on YouTube. About MHL, LLC MHL, LLC is the Agent for overseeing and administering the adoption, licensing, and promotion of the MHL Specification. The MHL Specification was developed by Nokia Corporation, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., Silicon Image, Inc., Sony Corporation, and Toshiba Corporation as a standard for mobile wired video/audio connectivity, which will enable the development of standard-compliant mobile and display products across a broad connectivity ecosystem. MHL, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Silicon Image, Inc. For more information please visit http://www.mhltech.org. MHL and the MHL logo are a trademark, registered trademark or service mark of MHL, LLC in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners in the United States and/or other countries.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV