- Earnings per diluted share were $0.45, compared to fiscal fourth quarter 2011 earnings per diluted share of $0.20, on a GAAP basis. Adjusted earnings per diluted share were $0.59, compared to $0.28 in the fiscal fourth quarter a year ago. (See Schedule I.)
- Total revenues increased 16.8% to $240.7 million; Company-owned comparable restaurant revenues increased 1.4% on a 13-week comparable basis.
- Restaurant-level operating profit margin increased to 20.6% from 19.9%. (See Schedule II.)
- The Company opened three new Red Robin ® restaurants.
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers Reports Results For The Fiscal Fourth Quarter And Year Ended December 30, 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.