- Revenue per available room (“RevPAR”) for 65 same-store hotels (45 core and 20 non-strategic) increased 4.8% for the quarter.
- Hotel EBITDA increased 10% and Hotel EBITDA margins increased 87 basis points for the quarter.
- Adjusted EBITDA was $42.0 million and adjusted funds from operations (“FFO”) per share was a loss of $0.01 for the quarter, both of which exceeded guidance.
- Sold 10 hotels during 2012 for gross proceeds of $207.2 million and, as of January, launched the marketing process for all remaining non-strategic hotels for sale (excluding nine joint venture hotels).
- Sold, in December, $525 million of 5.625% senior notes due in March 2023 and used the proceeds to repay high-cost, short-term debt.
- Converting and repositioning eight core Holiday Inns to Wyndham-branded and managed hotels effective March 1, 2013.
- Net loss was $93.0 million for the quarter.
FelCor Reports Fourth Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.