Constellation Energy Partners LLC (NYSE MKT: CEP) today announced that its board of managers has appointed Elizabeth A. Evans to hold the positions Vice President of Land, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary.
Ms. Evans became an employee of the company in October 2009 and has over 16 years of energy industry and energy related legal experience.
Prior to joining Constellation Energy Partners, Ms. Evans served as Senior Counsel for Constellation Energy Commodities Group, Inc., or CCG, from August 2005 until June 2009. During that time, she provided support in various legal activities and helped acquire the company’s Mid-Continent assets in 2007.
Prior to joining CCG, Ms. Evans held various legal positions at Anadarko Petroleum Corporation and El Paso Corporation.Ms. Evans earned a juris doctorate from the University of Houston in 1997 and a BA in geography from the University of Texas in 1989. Additional details concerning the management of Constellation Energy Partners can be found in the company’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission and on the company’s Web site ( http://www.constellationenergypartners.com). About the Company Constellation Energy Partners LLC is a limited liability company focused on the acquisition, development and production of oil and natural gas properties, as well as related midstream assets.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV