- Fiscal fourth quarter revenues expected to increase 13% to approximately $258 million vs. $229 million last year
- Expects fiscal 2013 total revenue to approximate $970 million
- Fiscal fourth quarter diluted adjusted EPS expected to be in the range of $.48 - $.50
- Expects adjusted fiscal 2013 EPS guidance in a range of $1.43 to $1.45
MIAMI, Feb. 19, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Perry Ellis International, Inc. (Nasdaq:PERY) announced today, that based on its preliminary expectations for the fourth quarter and full year, the Company is providing fourth quarter guidance and updating its expectations for the 2013 fiscal year ended February 2, 2013. The Company noted that the calendar included 53 weeks for fiscal 2013 compared to a 52 week in fiscal 2012 with the additional week occurring in the fourth quarter. The Company noted that the 53rd week was not material to its fiscal 2013 results. The Company expects to report actual fourth quarter and fiscal year 2013 results the week of March 18, 2013.
For the fourth quarter ended February 2, 2013:
- The Company currently expects total revenue to increase 13% to approximately $258 million versus $229 million in the comparable prior year period ended January 28, 2012 ("fourth quarter of fiscal 2012").
- Adjusted diluted earnings per share are currently expected in the range of $0.48 to $0.50.
For the 2013 fiscal year ended February 2, 2013:
- Fiscal 2013 revenue is expected to approximate $970 million, as compared to $981 million in fiscal 2012.
- Adjusted diluted earnings per share ("EPS") are expected in the range of $1.43 to $1.45 for fiscal year 2013.
- Adjusted earnings per fully diluted share exclude costs associated with; (i) the exit of underperforming brands and businesses; (ii) the voluntary retirement program; (iii) the streamlining and consolidating of operations; (iv) strategic initiatives and gains from assets sales; and (v) impairment on long lived assets and certain leasehold improvements.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV