The CEVA-XC4000 utilizes an innovative instruction set to enable highly complex, software-based baseband processing, addressing advanced communication standards such as LTE-Advanced and Wi-Fi 802.11ac 4x4. The architecture integrates a range of features specifically designed to address base station application requirements offering strong support for high-dimension MIMO and high-precision support, and advanced support for DSP offloading to dedicated pre-optimized tightly coupled co-processor units. The architecture also includes specialized multi-core features such as advanced data traffic management, fast system interconnect support for easy integration of DSP clusters and native connectivity with ARM® processors, and is complemented by a complete set of baseband libraries and an advanced C-compiler, enabling full processor utilization from C level, simplifying software development.
For more information, visit www.ceva-dsp.com/CEVA-XC4000.html.
About Mindspeed Technologies Mindspeed Technologies (NASDAQ: MSPD) is a leading provider of network infrastructure semiconductor solutions to the communications industry. The company's low-power system-on-chip (SoC) products are helping to drive video, voice and data applications in worldwide fiber-optic networks and enable advanced processing for 3G and long-term evolution (LTE) mobile networks. The company's high-performance analog products are used in a variety of optical, enterprise, industrial and video transport systems. Mindspeed's products are sold to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) around the globe.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV