Exterran Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:EXH) and Exterran Partners, L.P. (NASDAQ:EXLP) will host a joint conference call on Tuesday, Feb. 26, 2013, to discuss their fourth-quarter 2012 financial results. The call will begin at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time. The companies will release their fourth-quarter 2012 earnings prior to the conference call.
To listen to the call via a live webcast, please visit Exterran’s website at www.exterran.com ( http://www.media-server.com/m/p/cquro6gd). The call will also be available by dialing 800-446-2782 in the United States and Canada, or +1-847-413-3235 for international calls. Please call approximately 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time and reference Exterran conference call number 34069963.
A replay of the conference call will be available on Exterran’s website for approximately seven days. Also, a replay may be accessed by dialing 888-843-7419 in the United States and Canada, or +1-630-652-3042 for international calls. The access code is 34069963#.
About Exterran HoldingsExterran Holdings, Inc. is a global market leader in full service natural gas compression and a premier provider of operations, maintenance, services and equipment for oil and gas production, processing and transportation applications. Exterran serves customers across the energy spectrum -- from producers to transporters to processors to storage owners. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, Exterran has approximately 10,000 employees and operates in approximately 30 countries. About Exterran Partners Exterran Partners, L.P. is the leading provider of natural gas contract operations services to customers throughout the United States. Exterran Holdings owns an equity interest in Exterran Partners, including all of the general partner interest. For more information, visit www.exterran.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV