Einstein Noah Restaurant Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: BAGL), a leader in the quick-casual segment of the restaurant industry operating under the Einstein Bros.® Bagels, Noah's New York Bagels®, and Manhattan Bagel® brands, today announced that it will release its fourth quarter and fiscal year 2012 financial results after the market closes on Thursday, February 28, 2013.
A conference call will follow at 3:00 p.m. Mountain Time (5:00 p.m. Eastern Time) and will be webcast live from Einstein Noah’s website at www.einsteinnoah.com. Hosting the call will be Jeff O’Neill, Chief Executive Officer and President, and Manny Hilario, Chief Financial Officer.
The dial-in numbers for the conference call are 888-428-9480 for domestic toll-free calls and 719-325-2362 for international. A telephone replay will be available through March 7, 2013, and may be accessed by dialing 877-870-5176 for domestic toll-free calls or 858-384-5517 for international. The conference ID is 3094520.
The conference call will also be webcast live from Einstein Noah’s website at www.einsteinnoah.com.About Einstein Noah Restaurant Group Einstein Noah Restaurant Group, Inc. is a leading company in the quick casual restaurant industry that operates, franchises and licenses locations under the Einstein Bros.®, Noah's New York Bagels® and Manhattan Bagel® brands. The Company's retail system consists of over 815 restaurants in 40 states and the District of Columbia. It also operates a dough production facility. The Company's stock is traded on the NASDAQ under the symbol BAGL. Visit www.einsteinnoah.com for additional information.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV