LOUISVILLE, Ky., Feb. 19, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CafePress Inc. (Nasdaq:PRSS), The World's Customization Engine™, today announced that Chief Executive Officer Bob Marino and Chief Financial Officer Monica Johnson will present to the investment community at the Raymond James 34th Annual Institutional Investors Conference on Wednesday, March 6, 2013 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time. The conference will be held at the JW Marriott in Orlando, FL.
The presentation may include forward-looking information. An audio webcast of the event will be made available on the "Events & Presentations" page of CafePress' Investor Relations website at http://investor.cafepress.com/events.cfm .
About CafePress [PRSS]:CafePress is The World's Customization Engine™. Launched in 1999, CafePress empowers individuals, groups, businesses and organizations to create, buy and sell customized and personalized products online using the company's innovative and proprietary print-on-demand services and e-commerce platform. Today, CafePress' portfolio of e-commerce websites includes CafePress.com, CanvasOnDemand.com, GreatBigCanvas.com, Imagekind.com, InvitationBox.com, Logosportswear.com, and EZPrints.com. The CafePress logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=12183
CONTACT: Investor Contact: The Blueshirt Group Alex Wellins 415.217.5861 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV