World Blood Banking Market Emerging Opportunities Scrutinised In New In-Demand VPG Study Available At Marketpublishers.com
Over the coming five-year period, transfusion diagnostics practice is bound to be revolutionized owing to a combination of factors. These resultant market changes will offer bright opportunities for new reagent systems and instruments, as well as for a slew of auxiliary products.
New study “Competing in the Global Blood Banking Market” created by Venture Planning Group (VPG) is designed to identify and evaluate emerging opportunities in the global blood banking market during the next five years.
The report explores future marketing and technological trends in the key geographies – the US, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and the UK) and Japan. It provides sales and market share estimates for major reagent and instrument suppliers by country and product; test volume and sales forecasts for over 40 transfusion diagnostic tests (including NAT) by country and market segment; instrument placements and installed base by manufacturer and model; comparison of major automated and semi-automated analyzers. The profiles of the top competitors and emerging market entrants developing innovative technologies and products, along with reviews of specific product and marketing opportunities expected to face suppliers during the next decade are also covered.
Companies discussed include Abbott, Beckman Coulter/Danaher, Becton Dickinson, Biokit, BioMerieux, Bio-Rad, Diagast, DiaSorin, Fujirebio, Gen-Probe, Grifols, Immucor, Innogenetics, Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics, Orchid CellMark, Novartis Diagnostics, Proteome Sciences, Roche, Siemens, and Tecan.Report Details: Title: Competing in the Global Blood Banking Market Published: February, 2013 Pages: 800 Price: US$ 32,500.00 http://marketpublishers.com/report/in_vitro_diagnostics/blood_banking/competing-in-global-blood-banking-market.html More Diagnostics & Diseases Market Studies by VPG Include:
- Competing in the Global Infectious Disease Testing Market
- Competing in the Global Cancer Diagnostics Market
- 2013 Analysis of the Global Clinical Chemistry and Immunodiagnostic Markets: Emerging Tests, Technology Assessment, Instrumentation Review, Sales Forecasts by Country, and Strategic Profilels of Leading Suppliers
- 2013 Analysis of the Global Coagulation Testing Market: Emerging Tests, Technology Assessment, Instrumentation Review, Sales Forecasts by Country, and Strategic Profiles of Leading Suppliers
- 2013 Analysis of the Global Hematology and Flow Cytometry Market: Emerging Tests, Technology Assessment, Instrumentation Review, Sales Forecasts by Country and Strategic Profiles of Leading Suppliers
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV