Mobile financial services are increasingly being adopted by emerging and rapidly growing economies across the African continent. Total African mobile money transfers are expected to exceed $200 billion in 2015, accounting for approximately 18% of the continent's GDP .
eServGlobal will be showcasing its mobile money solutions next week at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, the world's premier mobile industry event. eServGlobal will be located at Hall 7, Stand E60 where visitors can experience the technology first hand via an interactive end-to-end mobile money demonstration.
1. GSMA - Mobile Money for the Unbanked2. The World Bank About eServGlobal: http://www.eservglobal.com/company SOURCE eServGlobal
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV