NEW YORK, Feb. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- LivePerson, Inc. (NASDAQ: LPSN), a leading provider of real-time intelligent engagement solutions that increase conversions and improve customer experience, today announced that it has been presented with Frost & Sullivan's 2012 Market Share Leadership Award. This award specifically recognizes LivePerson as the market share leader in the North American Hosted Chat Applications market.
According to Frost & Sullivan, LivePerson was awarded for its "versatile, result-oriented, end-customer-focused multichannel technology." Additionally, LivePerson was recognized for its achievements in:
- Enabling Business Growth – LivePerson customers typically experience an increase in conversions by 20 percent or more; website visitors who chat are three times more likely to buy, and often buy more
- Growth – LivePerson monitors more than 1.8 billion consumer website visits each month across more than 8,500 companies, ranging from small businesses to industry market leaders
- Scalability – LivePerson provides solutions that suit businesses of every size and industry; companies can expand their chat and chat-supporting services as their chat volumes grow
- Compatibility – Hosted chat solutions function as adjuncts to most enterprises' contact center switches; LivePerson's platform can work with many leading ACDs (Automatic Call Distributors), making implementation seamless
- Multichannel Integration – LivePerson offers a hosted multichannel platform that integrates chat with click-to-call, email, SMS/text, voice, and web self-service, allowing users easy navigation between multiple channels
"Pro-active customer chat has emerged as a solution that, with the right intelligence-based applications, satisfies the need for retailers to learn about customers, in real-time, and then use the information gathered to anticipate and meet customers' needs and demands," said Brendan Read, Industry Analyst, Frost & Sullivan. "LivePerson's extensive market experience, keen knowledge of evolving customer needs, and product innovation are key performance drivers that distinguish the Company from its competitors."LivePerson's solutions provide sophisticated engagement capabilities that enable online businesses to deliver an exceptional customer experience and increased ROI. Through LivePerson's solutions, businesses have the ability to proactively engage the right customers at those times when they need assistance the most, resulting in greater value and brand loyalty.