BEIJING, Feb. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The board of directors (the "Board") of China Life Insurance Company Limited (the "Company") (NYSE: LFC; HKSE: 2628; SSE: 601628) announced that the shareholders of the Company approved the appointment of Ernst & Young as the Company's independent registered certified public accountant at the extraordinary general meeting held today. Ernst & Young will begin providing audit services from the first quarter of 2013. PricewaterhouseCoopers, the current independent registered certified public accountant of the Company, will continue to be responsible for the audit work of the Company for the fiscal year of 2012.
The Board notes that the decision to change auditor was due to relevant PRC rules limiting the term of service of audit firms continuously engaged by a PRC financial institution.
The Board would like to take this opportunity to express its gratitude to PricewaterhouseCoopers for its professional services rendered to the Company.
For further information, please contact:
Li KeTel.: +86-10-6363-2938Fax: +86-10-6657-5112Email:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV