AP: Bid Discrepancies Preceded La. Town Evacuation
"Oh God, I thought I was in Afghanistan," said Doyline resident Gaytha Bryant, 56. "There was this explosion, then the shaking, the grandchildren woke up screaming."
Bryant said the blast shifted her mobile home, causing thousands of dollars in damage. She's part of class-action lawsuit against Explo Systems.
Follow Mohr on Twitter at http://twitter.com/holbrookmohr .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV