HOD HASHARON, Israel, February 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Allot Communications Ltd. (NASDAQ, TASE: ALLT), a leading supplier of service optimization and revenue generation solutions for fixed and mobile broadband service providers worldwide, announced today that its Feb 2013 Allot MobileTrends Report shows how subscriber traffic analysis can be used by operators to segment and create innovative service packages for different groups of data subscribers according to their digital lifestyle. Each segment is defined by parameters that include online activity, daily usage patterns, content consumed and the overall effect their activity has on the network. The statistical information contained within the Feb 2013 MobileTrends Report was aggregated from several participating mobile operators around the globe and the data collected was entirely subscriber-anonymous.
The report highlights the value of understanding individual digital lifestyles from the network operator perspective. By analyzing the traffic of subscribers and performing a statistical analysis of their traffic patterns and online behavior, Allot identified five distinct digital lifestyles. These segments include: Info Seeker, Info Guzzler, Social Monitor, Social Mingler and the Digital Mover and Shaker.The Digital Lifestyle Segmentation - Key Findings
- The Info Seeker - represents 32% of subscribers that use ad-hoc browsing to access information and a sizeable part of their action is in the evening.
- The Info Guzzler - represents 5% of subscribers that access content mostly during the day and their top applications used are P2P and other downloading.
- The Social Monitor - represents 14% of subscribers that access content mostly during mid-day for Social Networking, Video and VoIP.
- The Social Mingler - represents 15% of subscribers that use multiple application types such as Social Networks, Video and Browsing mostly during mid-day and evening.
- The Digital Mover & Shaker - represents 34% of subscribers combining personal data activity with social data activity and are online around the clock.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV