- The Info Seeker - represents 32% of subscribers that use ad-hoc browsing to access information and a sizeable part of their action is in the evening.
- The Info Guzzler - represents 5% of subscribers that access content mostly during the day and their top applications used are P2P and other downloading.
- The Social Monitor - represents 14% of subscribers that access content mostly during mid-day for Social Networking, Video and VoIP.
- The Social Mingler - represents 15% of subscribers that use multiple application types such as Social Networks, Video and Browsing mostly during mid-day and evening.
- The Digital Mover & Shaker - represents 34% of subscribers combining personal data activity with social data activity and are online around the clock.
Allot MobileTrends Report Highlights Segments In The Mobile Digital Lifestyle
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts