GSMA Announces Mobile World Live Keynote Speakers
BARCELONA, Feb. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The GSMA today announced the details of the Mobile World Live keynote taking place next week at the GSMA Mobile World Congress 2013, along with other keynote speakers in the conference programme. The GSMA also provided further updates across other programmes at the event, including the NFC Experience, App Planet and Partner Events. Mobile World Congress will take place 25-28 February at Fira Gran Via in Barcelona.
"Mobile World Congress 2013 is shaping up to be our biggest and most exciting event ever," said Michael O'Hara, Chief Marketing Officer, GSMA. "From the exhibition to the conference programme to targeted programmes such as App Planet and mPowered Brands, along with many educational seminars and meetings, there's something for every attendee. We are looking forward to welcoming the mobile industry to Barcelona and to our new home at Fira Gran Via."
Mobile World Live Keynote: Focus on Mobile OSThe GSMA announced the speakers for its Mobile World Live keynote taking place at 6:00 pm on Tuesday, 26 th February in Auditorium 1, Hall 4 at Fira Gran Via. This Mobile World Live keynote will feature a panel of CEOs who will explore today's mobile OS market and the innovations shaping the future of smartphones and other connected devices. Speakers for this exciting session include:
- Mitchell Baker, Chairman, Mozilla Foundation
- Imad Sousou, Co-Chair, Tizen
- Mark Shuttleworth, Founder, Ubuntu
The Mobile World Live keynote is open to all Mobile World Congress attendees holding Gold, Silver, Platinum or Press/Industry Analyst passes. Mobile World Live TV will also broadcast the session live on screens throughout Fira Gran Via, on a dedicated channel reaching 21,000 rooms in nearly 160 hotels across Catalonia and on local channels to households throughout the region. Further, the keynote will be streamed live to the Mobile World Live app, which is available as part of the official Mobile World Congress event app, and to the Mobile World Live website. Mobile World Live TV is sponsored by Platinum Sponsor Windows Phone; Gold Sponsor Acer; and Silver Sponsor Mobily.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV