- Flexible – AWS OpsWorks supports a wide variety of application architectures and any software with a scripted installation. Because AWS OpsWorks uses the Chef framework, developers can use existing recipes or leverage hundreds of community-built configurations.
- Automated – AWS OpsWorks uses automation to simplify operations. Users can leverage its event-driven configuration system and rich deployment tools to efficiently manage an application over its lifetime. AWS OpsWorks supports customizable deployments, rollback, patch management, auto scaling, and auto healing. Application updates can be deployed by updating a single configuration and clicking a button, reducing the time spent on routine tasks.
- Operational Control – AWS OpsWorks promotes conventions and sane defaults, such as template security groups. It also supports the ability to customize any aspect of an application’s configuration. Developers can reproduce exact configurations on new instances and apply changes to all instances, ensuring consistency.
Amazon Web Services Launches AWS OpsWorks
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts