BTS Group AB (publ) Year-End Report January 1-December 31, 2012
STOCKHOLM, Sweden, Feb. 18, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --
BTS increases earnings
Full year 2012
- Net turnover amounted to MSEK 770.5 (697.7). Adjusted for changes in foreign exchange rates, growth was 8 percent.
- Profit before tax increased by 10 percent to MSEK 96.7 (88.3).
- Profit after tax increased by 10 percent to MSEK 63.7 (57.7).
- Earnings per share increased by 10 percent to SEK 3.53 (3.20).
- Net turnover amounted to MSEK 213.8 (203.2). Adjusted for changes in foreign exchange rates, growth was 7 percent.
- Profit before tax decreased by 1 percent to MSEK 34.0 (34.2).
- Profit after tax increased by 4 percent to MSEK 22.9 (22.1).
- Earnings per share increased by 4 percent to SEK 1.27 (1.22).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV