Interxion is also providing updates on the status of its previously announced construction projects:
- AMS 5.4 (Amsterdam): 1,000 square metres were opened in Q4 2012.
- ZUR 1.3 (Zurich): 600 square metres were opened in Q4 2012.
- LON 2 (London): The final 400 square metres were opened in Q1 2013.
- MAD 2 (Madrid): 200 square metres were opened in 4Q 2012 due to customer demand for early opening. The remaining 600 square metres are scheduled to open in 1Q 2013.
- PAR 7 (Paris): The remaining 2,500 square metres are scheduled to open by the end of Q1 2013.
Interxion (NYSE:INXN) is a leading provider of carrier-neutral colocation data centre services in Europe, serving over 1,200 customers through 33 data centres in 11 European countries. Interxion’s uniformly designed, energy-efficient data centres offer customers extensive security and uptime for their mission-critical applications. With connectivity provided by more than 400 carriers and ISPs and 18 European Internet exchanges across its footprint, Interxion has created content cloud, and connectivity hubs that foster growing customer communities of interest. For more information, please visit www.interxion.com.
Forward-Looking StatementsThis press release contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Actual results may differ materially from expectations discussed in such forward-looking statements. Factors that might cause such differences include, but are not limited to, the difficulty of reducing operating expenses in the short term, inability to utilise the capacity of newly planned data centres and data centre expansions, construction delays with respect to newly planned data centres and data centre expansions, significant competition, the cost and supply of electrical power, data centre industry over-capacity, performance under service level agreements and other risks described from time to time in Interxion's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Estimates of capital expenditures and equipped space are approximate and may change. Capital expenditures reflect the total for the listed project at full power and capacity and may not be all invested in the current year. Interxion does not assume any obligation to update the forward-looking information contained in this press release.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts