ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates, Feb. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Raytheon Company (NYSE: RTN) is unveiling Mobile Range, a comprehensive solution for complex testing missions, at the International Defence Exhibition and Conference (IDEX).
Mobile Range is an integrated suite of communications, optics and telemetry capabilities that can be deployed anywhere in the world on land, at sea or in the air with minimal support staff or infrastructure. Mobile Range enables in-country flight testing, demonstrations and data collection in a variety of environments and conditions.
"The IDEX international stage is the ideal place to introduce our Mobile Range system that combines the best in communications and telemetry with mobility and affordability," said Tom Bussing, vice president of Advanced Missile Systems for Raytheon Missile Systems. "Mobile Range can transform test facilities in the Middle East with its quick reaction capability and superior technology."
The system combines parabolic or flat-panel antenna systems with remote optics for target and range monitoring and communications -- all controlled from an integrated mobile command center. Mobile Range includes single, dual, or tri-band antenna feeds, and a universal software control interface.Mobile Range can be set up in as little as four hours, and can also be operated or supported remotely via a network connection. The system was developed by leading experts in telemetry and range systems at Raytheon's facility in Albuquerque, N.M. About Mobile Range
- Versatile, highly affordable mobile system
- Operates in a variety of environments and conditions
- Requires minimal infrastructure and support
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV