Samson Oil & Gas Limited (ASX: SSN) (NYSE AMEX: SSN) advises that its CEO, Terry Barr will be presenting to delegates attending “The 2013 Enercom Conference” being held in San Francisco February 19-21.
The presentation will be posted on Samson’s website, www.samsonoilandgas.com.
The presentation is scheduled for Tuesday, February 19 th at 3:35PM PST (USA) which is equivalent to February 20 th at 7:35AM WST (AUS) and is being webcast at the link:
Webcast Link: http://theoilandservicesconference.com/webcasts.htmlSamson’s Ordinary Shares are traded on the Australian Securities Exchange under the symbol "SSN". Samson's American Depository Shares (ADSs) are traded on the New York Stock Exchange MKT under the symbol "SSN". Each ADS represents 20 fully paid Ordinary Shares of Samson. Samson has a total of 1,986 million ordinary shares issued and outstanding, which would be the equivalent of 99.3 million ADSs. Accordingly, based on the NYSE MKT closing price of US$0.71 per ADS on February 15 th, 2013 the Company has a current market capitalization of approximately US$71 million. Correspondingly, based on the ASX closing price of A$0.033 on February 15 th, 2013, the Company has a current market capitalization of A$68 million.
|For and on behalf of the board of|
|SAMSON OIL & GAS LIMITED|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV