VANCOUVER, Feb. 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Capstone Mining Corp. ("Capstone") (TSX: CS) today announced that management will present at the following investor conferences:
- BMO Capital Markets 22nd Global Metals & Mining Conference held in Hollywood, Florida. Darren Pylot, President and CEO will be speaking on Tuesday, February 26, 2013 at 11:30 a.m. ET.
- 2013 Prospectors & Developers Association of Canada ("PDAC") Conference held in Toronto, Ontario.
- Lars Beggerow, Exploration Manager, will be presenting "Discovery and Geology of the Santo Domingo IOCG Deposit in Chile" at the New Mines in the Central and Southern Andes section on Sunday, March 3, 2013 at 3:15 p.m. ET.
- Cindy Burnett, Vice President Investor Relations and Communications will be speaking in the Copper Corporate Presentation Forum on Monday, March 4, 2013 at 3:00 p.m. ET.
- Members of Capstone's management team will be at booth #2710 at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, South Building in the Investors Exchange (exhibit halls F & G) throughout the conference.
Presentations will be available at: http://capstonemining.com/s/Presentation.asp. Any associated webcasts and the location of the PDAC presentations will be available at: http://capstonemining.com/s/Events-Calendar.asp.
About Capstone Mining Corp.
Capstone Mining Corp. is a Canadian base metals mining company, preferentially focused on copper, with two producing copper mines, the Cozamin copper-silver-zinc-lead mine located in Zacatecas State, Mexico and the Minto copper-gold-silver mine in Yukon, Canada. In addition, Capstone has two development projects, the large scale 70% owned Santo Domingo copper-iron-gold project in Chile in partnership with Korea Resources Corporation and the 100% owned Kutcho copper-zinc-gold-silver project in British Columbia, as well as exploration at properties in Canada, Chile, Mexico and Australia. Using its cash flow and strong balance sheet as a springboard, Capstone aims to grow organically through continued mineral resource and reserve expansions, exploration, and through acquisitions in politically stable, mining-friendly regions. Additional information is available at www.capstonemining.com.SOURCE Capstone Mining Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV