WSFS has six other offices in Southeastern Pennsylvania including retail branches in Glen Mills, West Chester, Media, Edgmont and Oxford, and a loan production office in Plymouth Meeting. Of the 440 WSFS ATMs, more than 45 are located in Pennsylvania providing greater convenience and access for WSFS Customers.
The WSFS Kennett Square banking office has extended banking hours. The Bank is open Monday - Thursday 9 a.m. - 6 p.m, Friday 9 a.m. – 7 p.m. and Saturday at 9 a.m. -3 p.m. The drive-up opens at 8 a.m. Monday - Friday and 9:00 a.m. on Saturday.
About WSFS Financial Corporation
WSFS Financial Corporation is a multi-billion dollar financial services company. Its primary subsidiary, WSFS Bank, is the oldest, locally-managed bank and trust company headquartered in Delaware with $4.4 billion in assets on its balance sheet and $17.0 billion in fiduciary assets, including approximately $1.1 billion in assets under management. WSFS operates from 51 offices located in Delaware (42), Pennsylvania (7), Virginia (1) and Nevada (1) and provides comprehensive financial services including commercial banking, retail banking and trust and wealth management. Other subsidiaries or divisions include Christiana Trust, WSFS Investment Group, Inc., Cypress Capital Management, LLC and Cash Connect ®. Serving the Delaware Valley since 1832, WSFS is the seventh oldest bank in the United States continuously operating under the same name. For more information, please visit www.wsfsbank.com .The photo is also available via AP PhotoExpress.
CONTACT: Stephanie A. Heist (302) 571-5259 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV