WILMINGTON, Del., Feb. 18, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- WSFS Financial Corporation (Nasdaq:WSFS), the parent company of WSFS Bank, today announced the relocation of its Kennett Square branch from the Marlborough Square Shopping Center to a new stand-alone banking office located nearby at 100 Old Forge Lane, Kennett Square, PA 19348, across the street from Wawa. Today also marked the 181 st year that WSFS Bank has been serving the Delaware Valley.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=17212
WSFS Associates, trained as cross-functional Personal Bankers to serve all Customers whatever their financial need, can provide even greater service in the expanded office space. This location now includes safe deposit boxes, coffee bar, community conference room, and a drive-up teller and state-of-the-art, imaging ATM.Said Rick Wright, Executive Vice President and Chief Retail Banking Officer, "We've been serving Longwood and Kennett Square, Pennsylvania for over twelve years now, first in a grocery store and then in a shopping center. This new, stand-alone office space will not only provide more visibility for WSFS but also help us grow and deepen our relationships in the community."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV