Patricia A. English Is Recognized By Continental Who's Who As A Pinnacle Professional
SAN DIEGO, Feb. 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- /Continental Who's Who/ -- Patricia A. English is recognized by Continental Who's Who as a Pinnacle Professional in the field of Pharmaceutical Manufacturing as a result of her role as Director of Oncology Statistics with Pfizer.
In her current position, Patricia specializes in Design and Data Analysis; Tutoring, and Mentoring; Oncology; Biostatistics; Translational Medicine. In addition, Patricia is a member of the American Statistical Association (ASA) and San Diego Chapter of the ASA; NAEA and CSEA, and Pfizer Global Health Fellows.
Patricia earned her DrPH with a Specialization in Biostatistics from the University of California, Los Angeles Fielding School of Public Health, and also holds a MS in Biostatistics from the University of California, Los Angeles Fielding School of Public Health and a BA in Mathematics from the University of California, Irvine.
- For more information, please visit www.linkedin.com/pub/patricia-english/3/b00/1a0/
About UsContinental Who's Who has become one of the most respected and trusted publishers around the globe. We spotlight thousands of professional individuals and organizations each year who "stand-out" in their specific field. Included are executives and officials in business, science, education, philanthropy, religion, government, the fourth estate, finance, law, engineering, authors, the musically talented elite as well as numerous additional industries. Our mission at Continental Who's Who is to provide an exclusive internationally recognized world-class forum where members can create social, professional and business relationships. We provide resources, information and represent an atmosphere and opportunity to network, consult, showcase, educate, and empower, allowing for establishing new business relations to increase future success. We are committed to delivering the highest quality service to all our established members.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV