National Medical Billing Services Named A Rising Star On 2013 Global Outsourcing 100Â® List
ST. LOUIS, Feb. 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- National Medical Billing Services, a national healthcare revenue cycle management company that specializes in servicing ambulatory surgery centers (ASCs) and their affiliated surgeons, announced today it has been named to the 2013 Global Outsourcing 100® service providers list by the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals® (IAOP®).
The Global Outsourcing 100 recognizes the world's best outsourcing service providers. This is the second consecutive year National Medical was ranked one of 25 "Rising Stars" on the list.
"As applicants continually raise the bar and as the outsourcing industry grows and matures, competition is tougher," said Jag Dalal, Managing Director of Thought Leadership, IAOP and chairman of the judges' panel. "Being named to The Global Outsourcing 100 is a great achievement, particularly given the strong competition."
"To earn such a prestigious ranking two years in a row is an honor," says Nader Samii, Chief Executive Officer of National Medical Billing Services. "Our clients have come to expect the highest caliber of service and results from National Medical. Being recognized alongside companies like Accenture, Capgemini and Unisys is a testament to the hard work and dedication of our entire team."The 2013 Global Outsourcing 100 rankings are based on applications evaluated by an independent judging panel organized by IAOP and led by Jag Dalal. An esteemed jury of experienced outsourcing buyers selects the top 100 based on four critical characteristics:
- Size and growth.
- Customer experiences as demonstrated through the value being created at the company's top customers.
- Depth and breadth of competencies as demonstrated through industry recognition, relevant certifications and investment in the development of people, processes and technologies.
- Management capabilities as reflected in the experience and accomplishments of the business' top leaders and investments in management systems that insure outsourcing success.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV