Bowman V. Monsanto Before The U.S. Supreme Court
Mark P. Walters is a patent attorney with extensive trial and appellate experience in complex intellectual property cases. His cases include litigation under the Hatch-Waxman Act for innovator drug companies and software litigation involving patented internet and social networking technologies. He is also involved in copyright, design patent, and Lanham Act cases.
His technical background includes work in plant genetics and molecular biology. From 1996 to 1999, he worked in a plant genetics lab with the Agricultural Research Service, the primary research arm of the U.S. Department of Agriculture, where he provided technical assistance to research projects investigating genetic controls of seed dormancy.
In addition to litigation, Attorney Walters maintains an active patent prosecution docket, taking disclosures and supervising the drafting of patent applications in several technical fields, including agriculture and software.
SOURCE Frommer Lawrence & Haug LLP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV