- Nearly 1,700 sites using the industry's and world's most widely used corrections communications platform.
- Over 25,000 active corrections, investigative, and law enforcement personnel using the industry's most modern and advanced system to investigate and prevent criminal activity.
- Added 53 new features in 2012, totaling 111 over the past two years, and 550 features in total—all deployed to existing platform sites automatically to keep our platform on the leading front of technology. We have more than 100 IT professionals on staff to make sure we maintain and expand our technology leadership.
- Expanded capacity on the platform to manage call volume that exceeds approximately 14,000 concurrent calls today—and growing. No other platform in the industry approaches this performance.
- Awarded 12 new patents in 2012 to add to its industry-leading patent portfolio of more than 97 patents–Securus' commitment to technology leadership directly complements its future-proof centralized communications platform design.
- Acquired and integrated industry-leading video visitation and investigative technologies, resulting in more sales and planned implementations of these applications than any other inmate telephone provider. Continuing to focus acquisitions on products and services that expand capabilities.
- Added over 10 implementations of the industry's leading jail management system. A total of more than 100 systems being used today.
- Established integrated offerings with over 90 partners and completed projects at over 500 sites—showing that Securus has the ability to customize solutions for its customers.
- Won more than $40M in new contracts in 2012, roughly four times more than the closest competitor—proof that customers are reacting positively to what the company is doing.
Securus Technologies, Inc. Announces Continued Breakthrough Performance In 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.