Group-IB Releases Bot-Trekâ¿¢ - The Ultimate Botnet And Cyber Intelligence Service
NEW YORK, Feb. 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Group-IB, Russia's leading computer security company, has announced Bot-Trek™, a comprehensive tool that gathers compromised data and intelligence from botnets and makes it available to the original Intellectual Property owners via a SaaS solution.
Botnets is an exploding problem. They are used to steal private data, send spam, provide anonymous services for crimes, and perform DDoS-attacks. The current threats against enterprises, governments, service providers, and telecoms, are approaching critical levels.
"Bot curators using the latest zero days to avoid anti-virus software, can drop malware onto victims computer and then command them to perform criminal activities," states Dan Clements, Group-IB US Managing Partner. "These clever bot masters and their command servers are a moving target but Bot-Trek™ goes where no malware has gone before."Bot-Trek™, through Group-IB's corporate structure, has access to many intelligence sources and technologies that provide access to bot data.
- Distributed network of Honey Net traps
- Advanced Sink holing Technology
- Underground infiltration
- Phishing sources and Malware intelligence databases
- Previous Forensic and CERT cases
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV