CHICAGO, Feb. 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- To help global corporations research and compare providers for outsourcing services, the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals ® (IAOP ® ) today announced the 2013 Global Outsourcing 100 ® , the annual ranking of high-quality service providers across all industries. Once again, Jones Lang LaSalle was named as one of the world's top 100 outsourcing providers.
The 2013 Global Outsourcing 100 and The World's Best Outsourcing Advisors recognize the world's best outsourcing service providers and advisors. These rankings are based on applications received and evaluated by an independent judging panel organized by IAOP and published in Fortune Magazine.
"As 2013 begins to see moderate growth in the economy, choosing the right outsourcing partners will be more important than ever," said IAOP Chairman Michael Corbett. "The Global Outsourcing 100 and the World's Best Outsourcing Advisors lists help companies easily identify partners that will help them emerge as leaders."
"Global competition is at an all-time high, which is reflected in this year's rankings," said IAOP CEO Debi Hamill. "This comes at a time when companies that outsource are scrutinizing their providers more closely. The Global Outsourcing 100 is the only guide to help companies research and compare service providers with whom they are considering outsourcing relationships.""We are pleased that our integrated global service platform has been recognized by IAOP for the fifth year," said Doug Sharp, President of Corporate Solutions at Jones Lang LaSalle. "Being consistently named among the world's leading outsourcing providers underscores the importance of delivering results-driven corporate real estate solutions that increase productivity while reducing overall costs." Recognition for Excellence in Outsourcing The International Association of Outsourcing Professionals ® (IAOP ® ) is in its eighth year of compiling its annual ranking of the world's best outsourcing service providers and advisors -- The Global Outsourcing 100. As part of The Global Outsourcing 100, IAOP also introduced a new list in 2009, The World's Best Outsourcing Advisors. The Global Outsourcing 100 and its sub-lists are essential references for companies seeking new and expanded relationships with the best companies in the industry. The lists include companies from around the world that provide the full spectrum of outsourcing services -- not just information technology and business process outsourcing, but also facility services, real estate and capital asset management, manufacturing and logistics. They include not only today's leaders, but also tomorrow's rising stars. The World's Best Outsourcing Advisors is geared specifically to companies that are outstanding global outsourcing advisors and consultants. In addition to being part of The Global Outsourcing 100, the new list of advisors ranks the top consultant, legal and related advisory firms globally, and is a valuable reference tool for companies needing expert advice and guidance with their outsourcing projects. The 2013 IAOP judging panel is led by IAOP managing director of thought leadership, Jagdish Dalal, COP, and president of JDalal Associates LLC. The panel includes:
- Gregory Dawson, Ph.D., COP, Assistant Professor of Information Systems, W.P. Carey School of Business, Arizona State University;
- Teresa Harris, COP, Global Supplier Relationship Manager, GE;
- William Hefley, Ph.D., CDP, COP, Clinical Associate Professor, Katz Graduate School of Business and College of Business Administration, University of Pittsburgh, and Director, ITSqc LLC;
- Sean Heston, COP, Partnership Development, Sprint;
- Cheryl Seely, COP, Manager, Thomson Reuters; and
- Paul Quaglia, COP, Vice President, WMS Gaming.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV