LONDON, February 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Further to the announcement made by Royal Dutch Shell plc (the "Company") (NYSE: RDS.A) (NYSE: RDS.B) concerning the appointment of Mr Gerrit Zalm as a Non-executive Director of the Company with effect from January 1, 2013, the Company advises that, pursuant to Listing Rule 9.6.13, he served as Chief Financial Officer of DSB Bank from December 2007 until January 2009.
DSB Bank was placed under the supervision of the Dutch Central Bank, De Nederlandsche Bank (DNB) by court order on October 12, 2009 and, on October 19, 2009, the Amsterdam court declared DSB Bank to be in liquidation. On March 1, 2010, DNB announced that it had concluded positively on the reliability and expertise of Mr Zalm.
February 18, 2013Mark Edwards Deputy Company Secretary +44(0)20-7934-2817 SOURCE Royal Dutch Shell plc
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV