New American Funding Hosts Job Fair In Tustin, CA On Wednesday
TUSTIN, Calif., Feb. 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- New American Funding, a national mortgage lender located in Southern California, is hosting a job fair on Wednesday, Feb. 20, 2013 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. at its headquarters in Tustin, Calif.
New American Funding was named one of the Best Places to Work in Orange County in 2012 by the O.C. Business Journal and is expanding its Tustin, Inland Empire and San Diego locations.
The event is open to all mortgage professionals eager to learn about the many opportunities available, including immediate openings for Loan Officers, Processors, DE Underwriters, VA Underwriters, Funders, QC Auditors, Wholesale Account Managers and more.
Attendees will be able to learn about the history of the company, experience its unique corporate culture, tour the new facility, and speak directly with managers from the various departments. Attendees are encouraged to bring their resumes as onsite interviews will be conducted.To RSVP and attend the job fair, call 877-478-5476 or email email@example.com. About New American Funding New American Funding is a Fannie Mae Direct Seller/Servicer, a Freddie Mac Direct Seller/Servicer, FHA Direct Endorsement – HUD Approved, and VA Automatic mortgage lender with approximately 600 employees. The company is licensed in 20 states, funds more than $400 million a month in home loans, and offers a variety of purchase and refinance loan options, including Conventional, FHA, Fixed Rate and Adjustable Rate Mortgages, VA, HARP 2.0 and Jumbo Loans. It has a total servicing portfolio of almost $2 billion. MEDIA CONTACT Jennette Landrum , New American Funding, 1-800-450-2010 SOURCE New American Funding
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV