ACS To Exhibit At The American Medical Group Association (AMGA) 2013 Annual Conference
Ancillary Care Solutions (ACS), the nationwide leader in helping health systems and physician groups establish and manage outpatient physical and occupational therapy programs, announced that it will exhibit at the AMGA 2013 Annual Conference on March 14-16 in Orlando, Fla.
The AMGA Annual Conference brings together physician and non-physician executives from the nation’s leading healthcare organizations, medical groups, academic/faculty practices, integrated delivery systems, and physician-owned and operated IPAs. AMGA members provide healthcare services for nearly 130 million Americans, and represent more than 425 multispecialty medical groups and organized systems of care.
About Ancillary Care Solutions
Ancillary Care Solutions (ACS) is the nationwide leader in helping healthcare organizations, hospitals and physician groups develop and optimize the performance of outpatient physical and occupational therapy programs. In addition to providing financial, operational and compliance solutions, ACS offers real-time data management, reporting and benchmarking through its web-based TherapyWorks management tool. Based in Scottsdale, Ariz., ACS currently works with healthcare organizations in more than 25 states. For additional information, visit www.ancillarycaresolutions.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV