Patient Advocate Foundation (PAF) and Aetna ( NYSE: AET) announced today a joint effort to help members navigate the sometimes unavoidable complexities of the health care system. Personalized information and resources offered through the Aetna Clinical Appeals Care Line help members with complicated health care cases and, most importantly, get them needed care.
The Care Line is part of Aetna’s commitment to give members support, when they need it, to make confident choices and live a healthier life.
“We are proud that nearly 92 percent of our group medical members are satisfied with the service they get from Aetna. But sometimes they need financial support and assistance to supplement what their health plan covers,” said James D. Cross, M.D., Aetna’s head of National Medical Policy and Operations. “We are glad to offer a resource that helps members maximize their coverage, connect to community support and make informed health care decisions.”
Aetna members who may benefit from the services are referred as part of Aetna’s appeals process. Members can access PAF through the Care Line. This dedicated phone line is staffed by professional case managers from PAF’s Mission Delivery team. They use their knowledge of coverage issues, health care resources and clinical experience to independently find solutions when members face challenges. Their patient-focused approach assists members with:
- Research and resolution of claims pending coverage
- Screening and enrollment for Medicare, Medicaid and Disability
- Referrals to local, state or federal resources
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV