Used together with N2809A PrecisionProbe software for the 90000 Q-Series oscilloscope, the software gives engineers increased confidence in their UFS product performance and helps them increase their design margins. The Agilent U7249A transmitter conformance software package is also available for electrical validation of the MIPI M-PHY physical layer.
U.S. Pricing and Availability
The Agilent N8818A UFS protocol-decoding application is available now for $2,500. Additional information is available at www.agilent.com/find/n8818a. Software screen images are available at www.agilent.com/find/n8818a_images.
Agilent’s Digital Test Standards ProgramAgilent Digital Test Standards Program experts are involved in various international standards committees, including the Joint Electronic Devices Engineering Council, PCI-SIG, Video Electronics Standards Association, Serial ATA International Organization, Serial Attached SCSI (T10), USB-Implementers Forum, MIPI Alliance, Ethernet standards (IEEE 802.3), Optical Internetworking Forum and many others. Agilent’s involvement in these standards groups enables the company to bring the right solutions to market when customers need them. About Agilent Technologies Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) is the world’s premier measurement company and a technology leader in chemical analysis, life sciences, diagnostics, electronics and communications. The company’s 20,500 employees serve customers in more than 100 countries. Agilent had revenues of $6.9 billion in fiscal 2012. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com. MIPI is a licensed trademark of MIPI, Inc., in the U.S. and other jurisdictions. NOTE TO EDITORS: Further technology, corporate citizenship and executive news is available at www.agilent.com/go/news.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV