New Guide Provides Marketers With Tips, Resources To Boost Email Opens
AKRON, Ohio, Feb. 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Email marketing is only as strong as its open rates. No matter how brilliant a campaign, success hinges on a short string of words – a subject line that inspires an open.
Knotice, a provider of data management, analytics and digital messaging solutions, today published the "Good to Know Guide: Improving Email Opens Rates." This 11-page resource provides marketers with actionable tips, insights, and examples for improving email open rates – helping marketing email campaigns perform better within the inbox.
The guide provides step-by-step instructions for creating compelling and relevant email experiences. IT also features tips for creating strong and compelling subject lines, using your data to boost relevance and more.
In this resource, marketers will learn:
- The 5 C's for creating stronger subject lines
- 4 ways to use your data to boost the relevance of your campaigns
- Tips for using symbols in subject lines
- Best practices, ideas to test, and more.
About KnoticeKnotice (pronounced "notice") is a provider of data management, actionable analytics, and digital messaging solutions with offices in Seattle and Akron, Ohio. Our on-demand marketing software and agency services help marketers maximize the ROI of their addressable digital marketing – digital communications that are addressable to an individual. With our proprietary platform, we pioneered the ability to seamlessly unite customer data, analytics and message delivery – all from a single profile-based platform. In addition to technology, Knotice provides a comprehensive offering of marketing services, including strategy and planning, agency-style creative services, custom development, analytics, advanced reporting, and business intelligence. For more information, visit: http://www.knotice.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV