New Guide Provides Marketers With Tips, Resources To Boost Email Opens
AKRON, Ohio, Feb. 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Email marketing is only as strong as its open rates. No matter how brilliant a campaign, success hinges on a short string of words – a subject line that inspires an open.
Knotice, a provider of data management, analytics and digital messaging solutions, today published the "Good to Know Guide: Improving Email Opens Rates." This 11-page resource provides marketers with actionable tips, insights, and examples for improving email open rates – helping marketing email campaigns perform better within the inbox.
The guide provides step-by-step instructions for creating compelling and relevant email experiences. IT also features tips for creating strong and compelling subject lines, using your data to boost relevance and more.
In this resource, marketers will learn:
- The 5 C's for creating stronger subject lines
- 4 ways to use your data to boost the relevance of your campaigns
- Tips for using symbols in subject lines
- Best practices, ideas to test, and more.
About KnoticeKnotice (pronounced "notice") is a provider of data management, actionable analytics, and digital messaging solutions with offices in Seattle and Akron, Ohio. Our on-demand marketing software and agency services help marketers maximize the ROI of their addressable digital marketing – digital communications that are addressable to an individual. With our proprietary platform, we pioneered the ability to seamlessly unite customer data, analytics and message delivery – all from a single profile-based platform. In addition to technology, Knotice provides a comprehensive offering of marketing services, including strategy and planning, agency-style creative services, custom development, analytics, advanced reporting, and business intelligence. For more information, visit: http://www.knotice.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV