Ohio Tax Plan Hits Concerts, Sports, Even Bowling
"Most of our high school athletic programs survive on ticket gate sales," Stoyle said.
Community theater groups would face the same decisions.
"There wouldn't be much choice but to pass along a sales tax increase to the customers," said Tom Neff, board president of the Chagrin Valley Little Theater outside Cleveland. "People would understand it's part of what you would have to do. I don't think there's any way around it."
___Associated Press writer Ann Sanner in Columbus contributed to this report.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV