Susan G. Komen For The CureÂ® Appoints Rita Forden As Chief Executive Officer Of Its Chicagoland Affiliate
Forden recently served as Vice President of Development for the American Cancer Society (ACS), Illinois Division. During her tenure, Forden led the fundraising efforts that substantially expanded patient services through the ACS Patient Navigation Services program. Under her leadership, the organization created its first endowment funded by a living donor. As an executive team member of the ACS Illinois Division, Forden was recognized for her energy, collaborative management style and strategic vision that helped to create local initiatives and staffing structures that were adopted nationwide.
She joined the American Cancer Society in 2004, and helped to restructure the organization's CEOs Against Cancer employee education and fundraising program. Under her leadership, the program grew from 30 to nearly 100 CEOs throughout Illinois, empowering over 4 million employees and dependents with information about cancer prevention, early detection, patient navigation and benefit utilization.
Forden has been active in many community organizations including the American Youth Soccer Organization (AYSO), serving as a Regional Board Member for the last two years.
About the Chicagoland Affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure®The Chicagoland Affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure® granted over $1.5 million to 17 community organizations in the Chicagoland service area in 2012. The Chicagoland Affiliate is one of only a few affiliates that operates two Race for the Cure® events. For more information please call 773-444-0061 or visit www.komenchicago.org. SOURCE Chicagoland Affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV