In addition, the firm will guide civil government, defense and security clients in the development of their technological capabilities, as well as supporting transportation planning with geospatial capabilities, emphasizing a holistic, full life-cycle approach that integrates technology decisions with broader concerns that can lead to a stronger outcome for clients.
Booz Allen Hamilton’s registration to do business in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is a key pillar in its strategy to engage in the Middle East as a full partner in the growth and development of the region. The firm will continue to expand its government and commercial consulting business in the Middle East and North Africa. The firm’s regional headquarters is in Abu Dhabi, and Booz Allen also conducts business in Qatar, Kuwait and Oman.
About Booz Allen HamiltonBooz Allen Hamilton is a leading provider of management and technology consulting services to the U.S. government in defense, intelligence, and civil markets, and to major corporations, institutions, and not-for-profit organizations. Booz Allen is headquartered in McLean, Virginia, employs approximately 25,000 people, and had revenue of $5.86 billion for the 12 months ended March 31, 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV