Unitrends' VP Of Channel Sales Recognized As One Of UBM Tech Channel's CRN 2013 Channel Chiefs
COLUMBIA, S.C., Feb. 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Unitrends, the leading provider of all-in-one backup, archiving, instant recovery and disaster recovery solutions, today announced that Bob Gagnon, the company's vice president of channel sales, has been named one of UBM Tech Channel's CRN 2013 Channel Chiefs. This is Gagnon's third CRN Channel Chief recognition. The prestigious list of the most influential and powerful leaders in the IT channel recognizes those executives directly responsible for driving channel sales and growth within their organization, while evangelizing and defending the importance of the channel throughout the entire IT industry.
Gagnon joined Unitrends in early 2012, tasked with expanding the company's channel program through increased sales and a robust network of partners. Under his leadership, the channel program saw record growth last year. Highlights include:
- 104 percent growth in channel sales, 2012 over 2011.
- 198 percent growth in new value-added reseller (VAR) accounts, 2012 over 2011, with 200 net new accounts signed. Unitrends' partner ecosystem now consists of more than 500 organizations worldwide.
- 100 percent growth in channel staff within Unitrends, 2012 over 2011, and 154 percent growth in the number of channel representatives supporting the company.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV