DETROIT, Feb. 18, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Covisint, a Compuware (Nasdaq:CPWR) company, announced today that it has surpassed the $30 million mark in money returned to healthcare customers through the company's easy-to-use, PQRS solution. This achievement extends Covisint's position as one of the nation's PQRS submission leaders.
The March 8, 2013, PQRS submissions deadline is fast-approaching for the final opportunity to earn reimbursements in the last penalty-free year of this program. Covisint provides multiple reporting options, including a larger enterprise data-mining solution and, for individual providers or smaller practices, a web application that can take as little as 30 minutes to satisfy PQRS submission requirements.
As ACO and other shared savings programs expand, Covisint's PQRS submission program offers a speedy path to gain experience in ACO reporting due to the overlap in chronic disease and preventive care measures. Covisint has a 90 percent-plus PQRS customer retention rate.Covisint lets providers use data captured during patient encounters, traditionally enabling them to earn an average of $1,000; practices can earn up to as much as $18,500 depending on their Medicare Part B Fee-for-Service allowed annual charges. This year, Covisint encourages providers to report for three key reasons:
1. to earn the 0.5 percent bonuses available from Centers for Medicare and Medicaid for 2012; 2. to gain the experience needed to successfully report in 2013--avoiding payment penalties of 1.5 percent on their 2015 fee schedule; and,
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts