InterDigital, Inc. (NASDAQ: IDCC), a wireless research and development company, today announced that its executives will host a conference call on Wednesday, February 20, 2013 at 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time to discuss the company's fourth quarter 2013 financial results and other company matters. For a live Internet webcast of the conference call, visit www.interdigital.com and click on the link to the Live Webcast under the Events section on the homepage. The company encourages participants to take advantage of the Internet option.
For telephone access to the conference, please call 800-723-6751 within the United States or 785-830-7980 outside the United States. Please call by 5:50 p.m. Eastern Time on February 20 and ask the operator for the InterDigital Financial Call.
An Internet replay of the conference call will be available on InterDigital's website under the Events and Presentations section on the Investors page. In addition, a telephone replay will be available from 9:00 p.m. Eastern Time on February 20 through 9:00 p.m. Eastern Time on February 25. To access the recorded replay, call (888) 203-1112 or (719) 457-0820 and use the replay code 9618419.
About InterDigital ®InterDigital develops fundamental wireless technologies that are at the core of mobile devices, networks, and services worldwide. We solve many of the industry's most critical and complex technical challenges, inventing solutions for more efficient broadband networks and a richer multimedia experience years ahead of market deployment. InterDigital has licenses and strategic relationships with many of the world's leading wireless companies. Founded in 1972, InterDigital is listed on NASDAQ and is included in the S&P MidCap 400® index. InterDigital is a registered trademark of InterDigital, Inc. For more information, visit: www.interdigital.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV