Restaurant.com To Host Dish Mobs Events Across The Country
ARLINGTON HEIGHTS, Ill., Feb. 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Restaurant.com, the nation's largest dining deals site, is committed to supporting independently-owned restaurants nationwide. In addition to helping fill nearly 5.5 million tables a year on average at local dining establishments, the company is taking this dedication a step further by organizing and hosting Dine Local Dish Mobs events ( http://thedish.restaurant.com/).
The program includes a series of local market events designed to inspire communities to dine and boost business at local, independently-owned restaurants. From February 20 through March 1, 2013, Restaurant.com will encourage consumers to patronize independently-owned restaurants in their own communities by hosting Dish Mobs events in select markets: Orlando, Raleigh, Baltimore, Salt Lake City and Dallas.
"Restaurant.com has helped independently-owned restaurants thrive since 1999," said Restaurant.com President and Chief Marketing Officer, Christopher Krohn. "Through the Dish Mobs initiative, we will generate awareness and ask diners nationwide to join us in our mission to help communities and small businesses prosper by visiting a great, locally-owned restaurant as part of the Dish Mobs campaign. Participating in Dine Local Dish Mobs is also a delicious way to discover a great new restaurant, the best local bartender or the most decadent dessert just minutes from home."Restaurant.com first hosted Dish Mobs events in fall 2012 and the campaign was overwhelmingly received by the small business community as well as those consumers who are dedicated to "buy local" and "dine local". As a result, the company is partnering with local community members, organizations and bloggers to bring the second series of Dish Mobs events to life in select markets. Restaurant.com will host these special events from 11:30 a.m. until 12:30 p.m. at a featured independently-owned restaurant in each market according to the following Dish Mobs campaign schedule:
- Orlando, FL, February 20 – Casey's Grill 1335 Tuskawilla Rd., Winer Springs, FL
- Raleigh, NC, February 22 – The Loop 1207 Kildaire Farm Rd., Cary, NC
- Baltimore, MD, February 26 – Jimmy's Famous Seafood 6526 Holabird Ave., Baltimore, MD
- Salt Lake City, UT, February 27 – Sushi Groove 2910 S. Highland Dr., Salt Lake City, UT
- Dallas, TX, March 1 – Arcodoro & Pomodoro 100 Crescent Court, Dallas, TX
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts