Infolific.com Contributes Value To The Web With Informative Articles And Team Of Regular, Established Content Writers
"We are very discriminating in terms of our subject matter," said Infolific.com Editor in Chief Marios Alexandrou. "We are not affiliate marketers, and no one is paying us for the privilege of having promotional content on the site. Instead, we believe in 'what you see is what you get.' Infolific.com places a premium on useful knowledge that benefits readers from all walks of life, without respect to what's 'trending' at the moment. In our own small way, we hope to contribute to lifelong learning and discovery within our community of readers and authors."
The writing team at Infolific.com plans to continue writing informative and authoritative content on topics of interest to them. Unique and entertaining article submissions are always encouraged. Learn more about contributing to Infolific.com here: http://infolific.com/write-for-us/.
The genesis of Infolific.com dates back to August 2011, when several distinct informational sites were merged to form a single digital treasure trove. Marios Alexandrou is the editor in chief and one of the site's primary authors. A team of 15 authors also contributes content on a regular basis.Contact: Marios Alexandrou, Editor in ChiefInfolific.com32 Avenue of the Americas, 16th Floor New York, NY 10013phone: 646-470-7181email: email@example.com This press release was issued through eReleases® Press Release Distribution. For more information, visit http://www.ereleases.com. SOURCE Infolific.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV