Our Position Regarding Reports By Reuters And Asahi Shimbun
As discussed above, judging from the bias in the media reports by Reuter and Asahi Shimbun and the maliciousness of Nakano, who is believed to be the information source of such articles, we believe that we are forced to infer that the two media organizations are receiving benefits from Wynn Resorts, which is currently in litigation with us. Thus, we infer that by broadcasting biased reports poor in validity and with content particularly detrimental to us, the organizations are aiming to attack us.
We visited the 2nd Investigation Division of the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department and disclosed the material we found in our company in order to have them examine of the acts by Nakano.
As shown above, based on the fact that we and Wynn Resorts have been in litigations filed both in Japan and abroad, we are led to believe that Nakano has created fabricated documents following solicitations and instructions accompanying the provision of benefits by Wynn Resorts. Seeing that Reuters and Asahi Shimbun continue to post biased articles based on such fabricated documents, we are greatly angered and deeply saddened that the media, which is supposed to represent the freedom of expression and speech, is broadcasting such biased articles and erroneous reporting nonchalantly, without showing any repentance even after it has been pointed out that they have gone against the truth, and keep defending themselves by cunningly modifying the content of their articles. We are planning to take firm measures against such assaults by speech.
Contacts: MEDIA CONTACTS: Universal Entertainment Corporation (JASDAQ Code: 6425) Contact: PR&IR OFFICE Nobuyuki Horiuchi Assistant General Manager Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org Ariake Frontier Bldg, A, 3-7-26 Ariake koto-ku, Tokyo, 135-0063 JAPAN TEL: +81-3-5530-3055 (switchboard)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV