Wells Fargo (NYSE:WFC) continues to enhance the financial services it provides middle market companies by opening a new Commercial Banking office here.
Kevin Handley has been tapped to lead the new Wells Fargo commercial banking office in Little Rock, Ark. (Photo: Business Wire)
Kevin Handley, senior vice president and regional vice president with Wells Fargo’s Commercial Banking, has been tapped to lead the new Little Rock office. He is relocating from St. Louis, where he served as loan team manager and a senior relationship manager, serving customers in Missouri and Arkansas. Handley has more than 18 years of commercial banking experience.
“Wells Fargo has seen substantial growth opportunities in Arkansas since the economic recovery, especially in manufacturing, agriculture, and government,” said Handley. “We’re excited to be closer to our customers here, and to be able to help them grow.”
Wells Fargo previously served Commercial Banking customers in Arkansas through its St. Louis and Kansas City, Missouri offices. However, strong growth in Arkansas spurred the Commercial Banking expansion to Little Rock. In addition to traditional commercial banking services, technologically advanced treasury management, and asset-based lending, the Little Rock team will offer specialized lending for government, food and agriculture.The Little Rock Commercial Banking office is scheduled to open this month. Initially, the team will be based at the Wells Fargo Advisors building, 12921 Cantrell Road. Handley plans to hire two relationship managers and one relationship administrator in 2013. He intends to relocate the team to its own facility in mid-2013. “Based right here in Little Rock, our local Commercial Banking lenders are empowered to make decisions regarding pricing and structure as it relates to the individual needs of each business,” said Handley.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV